domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Flipped introduction

" START UP A CONVERSATION..."

Hello to everybody, I am going to present to you Miguel who has been studying a Musical Bachelor for fourteen years. Currently he is twenty-nine years old and he is studying a Master degree in Bilingual Education at Rey Juan Carlos University.

Miguel says that it is not easy to combine both studies and job, but he is doing it. He is working hard.
At the same time he is succesful with his professional and social life.

He is happy with the people he works with and the environment that surrounds him.
All the effort he is making deserves with a big aplausse from the audience.

The media which I work with is not new, everybody is able to use it  if you want to edit a homemade video. With video Edit Touch you have the opportunity of introducing images at the begining, between  videos and at the end of the video.In this case I matched together the videos filmed.

I added images, one at very begining to introduce Miguel presentation and the last one at the end.
The song "The shape of you" by Ed sheeran that sounds in the cover at the begining and at the end of the video is one of the tools that video Edit Touch let's you use.Then I upload it to youtube.

Apart from the music I added special effects as for example aplausses. Not only I learned techniques of how to do an introduction with ICT tools but also let you know a little about Miguel and how to present him even though I am not a journalist.

In my opinion is useful to catch audience. By doing this activity you  expose yourself to the media which by the time I think I will be more confident and not so shy.Thank you very much for watching I now you are in hurry so I am glad if you spend time on wactching us.I hope you enjoy it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario