sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

Prototype of an open educational CLIL project

Prototype of an open educational project:

First of all I downloaded the template that you will see below at the end of the explanation from the challenge seven in order to create my prototype of an open CLIL Educational Digital Project.

The template for prototyping an open educational CLIL project is organized in the following steps:

Level
Title
Number of sessions
Areas
Teacher´s role
Student's role
Aims
4cs of CLIL
Key competences
Assesment Criteria
Skills
Resources
Setting
Challenges
Missions to overcome the final outcome

I have chosen a topic about Natural science for first graders, in particular Living things-Non living things, to let them know a bit more about the world that surrounds them by naming and labelling every item that we see and classify.
Living things and Non-living things is the topic I will teach to first graders as it is the lesson they have to study at midterm.
I will explain almost six sessions in group A and six sessions in group B.CLIL subjects as Natural Science ,Arts and Crafts and Literacy are linked.
Concerning about 4cs of CLIL much of the vocabulary appears in the content they have already studied.Not only they put in practice their previous knowledge but also the targeting language they are learning while studying English subject.In particular animals on the farm, lesson five from the English book.
Working on literacy Little Red Hen is cooking is a book about domestic animals that I will read in class.With this book they learn behavoral conduct and moral values.It uses the present continuos and the present simple.
The type of assesment which best fits this process of learning as they are seating in groups is Formative assesment and cooperative work.


Act: they give their opinion and acept information.
State: easy to communicate with.
State:support others with their work.
Act: they try to understand what they have to do.
State:problem solving.
State: encourage others to do their work.
Act: they participate with decision.
State: calm down conflicts.


Finally, as they are very little and starting using the computer I selected a range of handmade activities to aproximate them to real life items so that they can  study on their books.
To uploaded to the blog the PDF document I used slideshare which is easy to use once you start to manipulate it.
After filming the video I added special effects as music and visual details I did it with Movie Edit Touch and then uploded the video to youtube.

Self-reflection:
The template helps me a lot to organize my mind, I am getting use to being filmed. I have learnt how to use slideshare which was difficult at the beginning.I hope you like what I am sharing with you.Best wishes for you all.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario