domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Assessment rubric


Prototype of an Open Educational CLIL Project.In this section of my blog I explained the teacher's role in the class which is to guide children and lead them.Students will work individually, in pairs or in groups in which they have different roles.

You can see in the template:Prototype of an Open Educational CLIL Project the aims to achieve, the content, communication, cognition and culture that I teach you.
The LOMCE Primary competences are also important and I talk about them in the previous challenge.

I turned my Open Educational Project into a collaborative one.During my partner search I decided to join the ESL Times.You can watch my elevator pitch in which I summarise this challenge and announced myself to join it.

I did my personal book explaining how I turn flat activities into super learning missions.You watch the homemade video I made in which I give an extend explanation of it.

As it is children turn, is time to be assessed.In this challenge I explain how to be assessed.




I explain in a table team, class participation, contribution and direct observation.


Self-reflection: I use slideshare to upload to this blog the assessment rubric in order to be able to evaluate pupils.
It seems to me necessary to have the current knowledge of the direct teaching.Putting my knowledge into practice has been enriching experience.
The fact of improvising, as you never know how children act, has also been very useful.
Children feel curiosity for everything and they are eager to learn as much as they can.
It has supposed a positive feedback for me and my teaching activity.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario