domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

Turning flat activities into super learning missions Part one

Hello everyone,in this first post I am going to transform flat activities into super learning missions.My idea is to create two minipctionaries one about living things and the second one about Non-living things that are included in the second post where you can see my Final super-learning mission. Every group has to elaborate,complete and personalize the minipictionary done in class. The teacher show to the class this digital artifact which they can visualized in an interactive Whiteboard.With JILSTER the teacher will show them images about living things and non-living things as an example of what they have to do.



Children will practice vocabulary from their previous knowledge and they will add a new images with it correspondent name to build new knowledge.Both minipictionaries will be attached at the cover of my Natural Science book.

 
Self-reflection:I decided to complete this Project on the second part of this topic in which I explain how children work, the objectives, competences, temporization and digital artifacts.You will see my video too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario